Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    For the 2012 I need to know where your PME (brain box) is located. If it is in the bilge area, I am currently out of stock for the conversion kit. I do have them on order. I need to contact my vendor again tomorrow to see if they can tell me when I will be getting these. If you would like to send me a PM with your name and your phone number, I will put you on the list to reserve one for you.
    Thanks!!
    Carol Newnum

2. Member
    What is the turn around time on getting the conversion kit? I have a 2012 also and my box is in the bilge area.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mudman3151 View Post
    What is the turn around time on getting the conversion kit? I have a 2012 also and my box is in the bilge area.
    At this time I can not answer that question. They are out of stock at the factory and out of stock at the vendor. I have been trying to get at least the harness for the one in the bilge area as I have the kit for the one with the PME in the dash area. They can't give me an ETA on those either. Sorry that is not the answer you want to hear but it's the one I had to give you.

4. Member
    Thanks - My boat shop is wanting to make sure that my boat didnt drop a ground, before saying the brainbox is bad.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mudman3151 View Post
    Thanks - My boat shop is wanting to make sure that my boat didnt drop a ground, before saying the brainbox is bad.
    Okay, let me know if I need to put your name on the waiting list. We have had a lot of calls concerning these recently.

6. Member
    Please add me to the waitlist. My box is in the bilge area. This will be 3 sets of switches and the harness?

Thanks
    Jeff Norwood
    256-566-7674

7. Member
    Carol I need the push button touch pads for a 2016 Triton 189trx. I need both side for the console are they available or in stock by chance?

Hull ID # TRT12232K516

8. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybounce View Post
    Carol I need the push button touch pads for a 2016 Triton 189trx. I need both side for the console are they available or in stock by chance?

Hull ID # TRT12232K516
    Will you send me a picture of what is in the boat now, please? They are showing a couple of options as well as a conversion kit. I already know the kit is on back order. I checked on one for someone earlier this week. You can send it to my email if that is easier. candoparts@yahoo.com
    Last edited by The Parts Mom / Carol; 09-02-2021 at 08:34 AM.

9. Member
    Carol just sent you an email.. Thanks

10. Member
    Just ordered my kit for my 2011 21XS Elite. Will be having it installed in a few weeks! (having hydraulic jackplate installed at same time.) HUGE thank you to Angelica at C&O for all the help and they ship super fast!!! Thank you C&O!

Im still on the waiting list

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

12. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Im still on the waiting list
    Send me a PM with your name and the boat info so I can make sure you are on the list.

13. Member
    I have a 2012 21 hp elite did you have any luck finding any help on touch pads.All mine quit today the start pad quit several years back
    Thanks
    Bennie Tarleton

14. Member
    Looks like I'm in need of a new touchpad for my 2011 21xs elite (livewell side). Are these still available? Thanks Carol/Angelica!

15. Member
    I talked to them last year about this kit and still never got anything done... never received a email back or info on status of parts....
    Last edited by tinybounce; 02-13-2023 at 07:31 AM.

16. Member
    Just an update august 14, 2023
    Instock and ready to ship.
    i can confirm i just ordered a set of oval rotary switch panels from carol and they look and work beautifully.
    ordered monday carol had them to me in canada by friday, excellent service from carol at C&O marine
    1995 Ranger 482v
    2013 Mercury Pro XS 175hp

2008 Triton Tr-21x HP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12