water pressure sensor

2b776205 mercury pro xs four stroke 225 connected water pressure to analog gauge with kit from cabelas mechanic in Louisiana gauge works. Sensor part number that mechanic removed is 8M6005832 would need a tee fitting to screw into block to get the digital to assemble sender back on motor. Would anyone know where i can find a fitting to fit this application.

2. Member
    I went through this with a buddy. Our research gave us this info. The 8M6005832 has metric threads size M10 x 1.5. I will PM you some more info!
    Last edited by 5keepers2; 08-06-2020 at 09:32 AM.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    The other option is to use the method shown in the FAQ Section. You would have to utilize the DIFFERENT sensor listed there (by part number), as well as the other components.

There's probably someone who would gladly purchase the sensor you have (suitable for someone wanting to use ONLY Smartcraft instrumentation).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Had my machinist make one at the place I worked great job all done thanks.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglakespeck View Post
    Had my machinist make one at the place I worked great job all done thanks.
    Tells us what configuration he made to accommodate your needs......just curious. Thanks