Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Lithium Prize Giveaway

Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

2. Member
    I have 3 - 50ah batteries for my 36V TM and a 125ah for my cranking and electronics. The size of the batteries and the weight make a tremendous difference in my a Triton TR20. The power of the batteries has been impressive and I really like having the app to monitor the batteries. The Ionic charger is light weight and works fast also. 390E29AD-B0D7-42AC-AF2E-90890D183F96.jpeg

3. Member
    AC471D19-8ED4-4D38-8100-DCC65983D9DB.jpeg I was hesitant to purchase lithium batteries, but I am so glad I did. So much weight savings in rear of boat, so much easier to load or unload batteries from below the hatch, being able to check battery status is awesome for someone that trolls most of the day

Also have Ionic battery charger but was cropped out to get right size picture to upload. It is fast, low profil and classy look that does all battery types

IMG_1398.JPGthese batteries are bad to the bone great customer service thats drew
    1995 20XD 2013 250 proXS

5. Member
    Ionic lithium made it far more practical for me to remote mount my Starting/House battery regaining precious storage space. I also did 3) 100ah trolling batteries. The weight savings made a big difference in holeshot and response. It also helped my nose heavy boat get more bow lift and top speed. The app allows me to check on battery status any time that I am near the boat.
    2018 Ranger 1880 MS
    200 Verado L4
    Solix 12 SI G1
    XNT 14 HWT dual spectrum 2D on Y cable
    Ulterra 112 Ipilot Link
    AS GPS HS
    Ionic lithium batteries 3)100 1)125 installed 6/20
    MK460PC on board charger
    Stealth 1 DC lithium so-so about 6 amps per battery

6. Member
    So far so good. Lovin’ the fact that I don’t have to charge them after every trip.6E3B01FA-4A93-4C73-94C3-19B720F30EC3.jpeg07BC255C-4692-46DA-A252-DA24F8B4C1A4.jpeg

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    My Ionic battery purchase was a great buy.....I like that i can go about 3 trips prior to charging, getting rid of some weight, more room in bilge area and can check the SOC at anytime on the app.

YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

8. Member

It’s been 1 year since I upgraded the batteries in my Ranger RT188 to Ionic 125ah for starting, and 2-50ah for trolling.
    Nothing but good things to say, being able to check soc at any time without the hassle of opening the compartment and reaching in there with a meter is a huge plus. I can fish anywhere from 3 to 6 days with my normal usage without recharging the TM batteries and when I do they charge fast and full with the MK PC charger. I also have enjoyed some performance gains with the substantial weight loss. The hole shot is outstanding and the ride has improved. Dealing with Drewtick was a pleasure, and my only regret is I didn’t install these sooner. The best upgrade I’ve done to my boat.
    2015 RT188 / Optimax ProXS 115

9. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Only 5 Days left to Post your pictures for a chance to WIN!!!
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

10. Member
    In service for about a year now with ZERO issues
    5 Years with hands on Li technology in my RV proved to me it was a no brainier to get them for the boat
    Holding a constant higher voltage under a heavy load, the Bluetooth app, along with massive weight saving were a few of the several reasons I went with Ionics
    My 24 Volt Ulterra works great with these batteries along with a 110Vac 300watt PSW inverter
    No on board charger, instead I use a custom modified RV Converter (Timed adjustable voltage and current to meet the demand) on the wall in the boat shed
    The batteries are connected via Anderson Power Poles connectors
    I have recommended Ionics to many friends for the above reasons PLUS that they are Prismatic cells not dozens of cylindrical cells
    Attachment 422220

11. Member
    I have only had the Ionic starting battery for a couple weeks but i have to say its impressed me more than I ever thought a battery could. The primary reason for getting one was to lighten the boat due to trouble getting on plane, but secondarily I wanted one to keep up with all of the electronics onboard (two 12" helix, Mega 360, a garmin with livescope and two talons). We started off by putting it through the test with a tournament where we didn't move around much and were running live wells on max since the early morning and it held up like a champ. Also the app with all of the information you can get from it is an awesome feature that proves to be more valuable than originally thought. I will try and get pictures (need to get back to the boat in storage) but nevertheless I wanted to to give kudos to where its due, not sure of the longevity of the battery but if its anything like my first impressions I will be pleased.

12. 80.3 mph and squeezing bruce''s Avatar

202 champion with 4 ionocis

202 champion with 4 Ionic.

Best things about them 240 pounds lighter,,
    can fish three full days on 1 charge. No running out of power
    Fishing Texas lakes one at a time
    2000 Baltex hull 202 Elite Champion
    2016 250 pro
    8 inch Hydraulic Jack Plate
    tempest 27 work by Steve
    Hook sets are fishing reality.

13. Member
    ionic.jpgHaving a lighter boat is great! I have three 50ah Ionics for my trolling motor, and so far so good! I was recently at a BASS regional event and we had a breaker issue on the boat slips. Everyone pulled their boats out to charge at their cabins to be safe, but I drove over to another row of docks with power and my batteries were charged to 100% in about an hour. I could see it on my phone with the Bluetooth app. After that I drove back to my boat slip with peice of mind for the next day and no hassle launching twice. Ionic customer service has been great as well!
    Restored 1998 Ranger R91 / 2015 Mercury 200 ProXS

14. Member
    Ionic Batteries1.jpgI have a complete Ionic set up in my Ranger Z520C. 3 Ionic 100ah trolling batteries and 1 Ionic 125ah starting battery and the Ionic charger. This set up has removed over 200 lbs and has significantly increased time to get on plain and top end speed. It is great to know that you can fish all day in heavy wind/current and have plenty of power throughout the day. Running larger size graphs, livescope and livewells all day and never an issue starting the motor. Most weeks I can get 2-3 outings without a charge. When I do charge, it normally takes less than 4-5 hours. It is ensuring to know that regardless of the conditions, the trolling motor will run all day with consistent power and that the big motor will start without issue. Having the Bluetooth app to check on the status either out on the water or when I get home is a great benefit of these batteries. Definitely the best decision I made for batteries.

15. Member
    I love the app for checking the state of charge of each battery. I charge the starting battery most every tie I go out as I worry about it turning the motor over. The darn 100AH trolling batteries last for ever I charge them after 3-4 trips. I use a battery tender single bank lithium charger to charge just the starting battery alone and I use the Ionic charger in the boat to charge them all when trolling batteries need it or before a tourney if trolling is below 70 percent. absolutely awesome batteries and crazy how light they are. I am hooked on lithiums and will never go back.

2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

16. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    And ill add that ive been using my Ionics the last few days to charge cell phones via usb port since we dont have electricity from the hurricane....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Here is my Ionic set up in a Ranger Z 20. An Ionic Charger with (2) 100 ah powering a 24 volt trolling motor. Fit the new Ionic 100's into existing Group 31 trays. Foam padding under the batteries and a foam strip under the TH marine straps. The Ionic charger also charges lead acid starter battery required for Mercury V8. Overall, the replacement of (2) old group 31 batteries and a huge Ranger factory on board charger I have shed approximately 100 pounds for the back of this boat.IMG_5229.JPGIMG_5230.JPG

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Last chance 2 hours left to post your pictures
    info@drewcraft.com

Best I could do drew. Battery is flawless. Love it. Powers 4 graphs, M360, stereo, livewells and everything else. I plan on getting ionics for trolling motor too when current batteries die out. Had some warranty work done on my 2019 250 pro xs and didn’t want any conflict have a non AGM battery for cranking to I temporarily took it out.
    Eric Goff
    2019 Nitro Z20
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    model #12500033A
    SB590181

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    OK the winner will be posted tomorrow.

My pictures dont count by thought a would share again anyway, I absolutely love running these batteries and enjoy selling them just as much because they make so many people happy. who ever thought we would get so excited over a battery, its great hearing back from customers and their stories of how their batteries did and what part benefited them the most. I have almost 2 full seasons on mine and I have used 4 different chargers during my testing. now I just run my IONIC and a kicker on the cranking battery to speed things up and they have been worry free, never killed them even once.
    you guys feel free to contact me anytime for Quotes or just questions.

2020-08-30 22.11.09.jpg2020-08-30 22.12.16.jpg2020-08-30 22.16.44.jpg
    info@drewcraft.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast