garmin livescope in weedy lakes

Not sure if I want to drop the coin for the Livescope or 360 when i fish mostly northern weedy lakes. For people that use the two in Northern weedy lakes, how does it work? Are the weeds to difficult to see around? Are you seeing any structure other then the weed edge?

2. Member
    Watch some of the BASS live stream from Champlain last week, David mullens and several others using Livescope to call their shots in 8-15ft weed flats with boulders scattered about, I was in those same spots a few weeks ago doing the same. If it is shallower and choked with weeds it will not be very effective in my experience

If they're topped out or you're in less than 10ft of water livescope is not ideal unless running perspective. I'd opt for the 360 if thats your primary cover. Up until now when we're dropping off the edge looking for those summer fish livescope hasnt been a major factor for how I fish due to shallow water and weeds.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

4. Member
    Livescope won't see thru heavy weed cover. I do love how you can follow a weed line with it and spot isolated clumps of weeds.

Retired grass grower

ROCK CHALK