Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Well I stopped by on the way home from work yesterday and there were 15 Fire Craws on the peg. There were 14 when I left. Got a 3/8 to go along with the 1/2 I got Monday. The manager didn't bite when I told him they were knockoffs and I would gladly disposes of them for him.
    2021 Vexus AVX 1880 Summit White
    115 Mercury ProXS
    Ultrex
    Twin HBirds
    Garmin 93
    Garmin Livescope

2. Member
    what are you using for trailer?
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

I stopped by today and the fishing dept. Was about 75 percent bear but they did have jackhammers in fire craw
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

4. Member
    Wave Therapy

By the end of the year, Fire Craw will be a regular color in the Chatterbait Elite and the CrosseyeZ Chatterbait. Hopefully that will reduce some of the scalping prices on JH having another option.

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randy_almeida View Post
    what are you using for trailer?
    zako in Watrmln Copper Org Red Laminate won me several tourney checks
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eyra_kid View Post
    By the end of the year, Fire Craw will be a regular color in the Chatterbait Elite and the CrosseyeZ Chatterbait. Hopefully that will reduce some of the scalping prices on JH having another option.
    But then they’ll make a Rayburn Red..tons better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    I am too cheap to pay $15 for a chatter-bait. Those are the $15 ones correct?
    Amen and Amen. That thing catches more fisherman than it does more than any other chatter bait style bait. To each his own but when does this price gouging of fishermen end ? IMHO
    I think there's a Squatch in these woods !
    "I rough talked em"

9. Member
    They do exist.
    2020 Vexus AVX 1880
    Evinrude E-Tec 135 HO
    Ultrex
    Lowrance

Ya, and those Megabass 110s should be no more than 7.49 like a Smithwick Rogue! Basically same bait! (where's that sarcasm font)

11. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear View Post
    Amen and Amen. That thing catches more fisherman than it does more than any other chatter bait style bait. To each his own but when does this price gouging of fishermen end ? IMHO
    My friend's dad makes a homemade Chatterwagon for just a couple dollars a piece that they think performs better than the Jackhammer and at least as good as the Slotown one that Z-Man sent a cease and desist order to. I need to talk to him about getting me a few from his daddy for when they go shallow again here. Need to force myself to get good with a bladed jig because I know they work.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

12. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by eyra_kid View Post
    Ya, and those Megabass 110s should be no more than 7.49 like a Smithwick Rogue! Basically same bait! (where's that sarcasm font)
    Each one has a time and place where one will outfish the other. There's no "one brand fits all" when it comes to fishing.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    Each one has a time and place where one will outfish the other. There's no "one brand fits all" when it comes to fishing.
    You missed my point, man. No one would hold a rogue and a megabass 110 next to each other and say they should cost the same. Same with a Jackhammer and an original Chatterbait. If somebody can't see the differences, they've got their mask too high. Wasn't too long ago, guys were saying they wanted a better hook, better snap, better everything. Well, they got it, but it comes at a price. Because those quality components are not cheap, and neither is the cost to build in those extra features.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12