Legend V20 Passenger Console

Anyone knows where i could find one or even if I could still have one built by White River Marine Group ?
    It doesn't matter which color as i could have it wrapped.
    Thanks

2. Member
    I doubt you will be able to find one since the Legend Boat Factory was bought out by Johnny Morris and that’s where the Triton Factory is located now. I’m sure they don’t have the molds. The old Legend Boats owner Randy Qualls lives in Streetman, Texas and still owns a fiberglass repair shop. I don’t recall the name of the repair shop but I figure you could google it. I’m sure once you talk to him he could probably help you.
    2017 Legend V20

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith View Post
    ...The old Legend Boats owner Randy Qualls lives in Streetman, Texas and still owns a fiberglass repair shop. I don’t recall the name of the repair shop but I figure you could google it. I’m sure once you talk to him he could probably help you.

QC Fiberglass ... https://www.qcfiberglass.com/

4. Member
    Yep TX Champ, you beat me to it. LOL I text my buddy who is very good friends with him and he text me back the name of his business.
    2017 Legend V20

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CSmith View Post
    Yep TX Champ, you beat me to it. LOL I text my buddy who is very good friends with him and he text me back the name of his business.
    I also looked on Great Lakes Skipper. They seem to buy inventory from closed out brands. Also checked ebay. A couple of Champion dealers had some Champ consoles listed after Champion went out.

Thank you guys. I did call QC fiberglass, they are working on it for me.

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandLegend View Post
    Thank you guys. I did call QC fiberglass, they are working on it for me.
    -- Good luck! Luckily they original owner of my Champion 210 bought the passenger console to go with it. I've never installed it, but it's on my to do list from 2011