Fulton trailer jack issue

Anybody have any problems with the trailer jack , I have a 2019 zx225 Skeeter trailer and they have the Fulton F2 trailer jack on her and last year when I took in for service I asked them to check it out didn't seem right when jacking up to take off hitch (grinding) I guest they checked it out ?? But now the other day seemed like really grinding a gear does these have to be greased some how see no grease fittings ???

2. Member
    take it apart and grease it. Cap comes off and then you can see inside
    YJHAMMER 11
    Hollywood MD
    2019 Skeeter FX21LE

3. Member
    I took cap off see the gears and shot some grease stuck my finger in and pushed it around , Well no results still rough raised and lowered still feels like something not right , I looked up the jack from fulton and kind of says no greasing needed ???

4. Member
    Here's the answer to this from Fulton . You will find below the cap in back there is a whole which inside is the gear box that yes once in a while need to first spray some WD-40 in then pump some grease in there as you raise and lower . Hummm says no grease required but done what they said and some improvement might take time to get back to normal I HOPE