outlet for trolling motor

I had a problem with my Ultrex and had to install my fortex back up today!<br>Where does everyone have their trolling motor foot pedal connection. Mine is hard wired under the front shroud! Solid connection ,but not easy job to change trolling motors if you have a problem. I have a double stack precision sonar mount attached to that shroud as well!<br>I was thinking about installing a battery tender connection drilled thru the front deck so I could just unplug the connection there??? Any thoughts.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I have a '14 619 and TM connection is under shroud like yours. So i'm thinking all of them are the same.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    they are all hard wired but some modify the connection using one of these in the side if the recessed area https://www.batterytender.com/Batter...ower-Connector

they can be found at many places
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Member
    Get the battery tender. Makes it a lot easier and way better than those other plugs

5. Member
    yes tks, I found them on Amazon for $77.00