Who here runs Lowrance and Humminbird at the console and just Lowrance at the bow??

So currently I have 2 HDS gen 3 12's on my 2017 Ranger z520, 1 front and 1 back, I have always been a Lowrance guy and would like to keep them but.... I'm going to add a second console unit and feel like the Humminbird SI and DI are just worlds better then the Lowrance. I would like to run my HDS12 up front to do Mapping and 2d sonar, then would use the Humminbird strictly for SI and DI.

Here's where my problem is going to start, I like the second HDS12 up front for Mapping and 2D but lets say I'm graphing a point and see some isolated rocks on the humminbird I want to fish, its going to be tough for me to try and drop the correct waypoint on the Lowrance to talk to my front graph no? Especially once I roll over that spot I would normally stop my sonar to touch that area and drop a waypoint right on it. Anyone have a solution they found out to help them with dropping correct waypoints?

I also dont think it would be a problem but I have the lowrance totalscan mounted right on the step of the boat, i was going to mount the humminbird on a transducer shield saver on my jackplate, I shouldn't see any interference right?

Thanks guys

2. Banned
    I’m thinking of going a separate way, mega 360 at the bow and keep my lowrances at the console. My Lowrance SI works fine. Also considering livescope, just can’t decide.

3. Member
    My charts on the Lowrance HDS Live and Mega360 works for me.

Watch the video here - https://www.facebook.com/john.easton...58724932851202

I had a bird on the consol and lowrance up front....actually I just took the bird off, and gonna install another Lowrance, but don't have 1 good reason why.

1998 Stratos 285 Pro
    1989 Evinrude XP 150(E150STLCEM)(08199802)
    2004 Ford Explorer NBX V8
    1998 Jeep XJ 4.0L V6
    House Cat named Patches
    Remington 700, Old Cooey 12 gauge, A lot of Fishing Rods
    Some tools, garden hose with outboard attachment, 3 crow decoys, 8 Track Tape player,
    A Billy Bass, and clothing from the 80's.

I have both at console and Lowrance at bow
    2019 Basscat Lynx
    2019 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4s
    SN: 2B586555