Thread: loz

loz

Anybody fishing it right now? How is it fishing? Staying for the week and was out for a bit yesterday but was really slow, staying in the 14 mile area. Just hoping to get a couple hours each morning before the family stuff takes over. Are most fish still offshore or is there a shallow bite?

thanks all.

2. Member
    I'm hearing the bite slowed way down...... need to get down to the 20-25' depth for a chance at big 'uns....

Fished Friday night and fish where around brush between 15 and 20 feet
    2005 champion 196 oh what a ride

4. Member
    Caught a few on a buzz bait Thursday (it was overcast or raining) around the 30mm.

Quote Originally Posted by wbfishon View Post
    I'm hearing the bite slowed way down...... need to get down to the 20-25' depth for a chance at big 'uns....
    Find the deep brush at those depths.
    10” worm r-e-a-l-l-y slow.

6. Member
    Thanks, still here and trying. I am only getting 1-2 hour chunks to fish so graphing brush has been hard. Been throwing the big worm on points and have caught but no keepers.I have been throwing the 90 plopper at dusk but no takers yet. I guess I will have to find some brush. thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapela View Post
    Thanks, still here and trying. I am only getting 1-2 hour chunks to fish so graphing brush has been hard. Been throwing the big worm on points and have caught but no keepers.I have been throwing the 90 plopper at dusk but no takers yet. I guess I will have to find some brush. thanks all.
    Not hard. Look for the docks with fish cleaning stations, lights pointed into the water, rods in rod holders on the dock or just rod holders. You’ll also find docks with bass boats in them will also be brushed.
    You can pretty much narrow it down at a slow cruising speed and slow down when you find docks with the above.

Just an FYI, run down to Dave Hollow cove 12mm, thats the cove behind Lakeview resort. There’s a shallow point on the main lake marked with a danger buoy. You might find some good stuff back there.

8. Member
    Awesome thanks for the tips.

9. Member
    I have driven by that spot about a thousand times thinking it was always a white bass or crappie spot. Anyway caught 5 of it this morning thanks again for the tip. Did find some deep dock brush but everything came off that point. 1 keeper of the 5. But hey I will take it.

thanks again