New trolling motor question.

I have a fortrex now and I am looking to upgrade to one of the new units. I have no preference as of yet. My biggest want (need) is the one with lowest pedal height. I have never been totally comfortable with the height of my fortrex. Which one of the new GPS models has the lowest pedal? I feel like I'm doing the captain Morgan pose all day now.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

2. Member
    My force is thinner than fortrexx noticed it right away.I always still had to stand just a tick crooked with my minn. But with my force it sit in tray level with floor so I'm standing straight weight on both legs

3. Member
    I can relate to the Captain Morgan pose! I will tell you that I had a Fortrex and now have an Ultrex and it's the same so an Ultrex may not be for you. I've just learned to deal with it.

4. Banned
    The MG Tour Pro will be the lowest, if it’s ever released to the public. I have a ghost and it sticks up similar to a fortrex.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    The MG Tour Pro will be the lowest, if it’s ever released to the public. I have a ghost and it sticks up similar to a fortrex.
    We'll be fishing out of hover craft by the time the Tour Pro gets released.

6. Member
    With my Lowrance Ghost pedal, I had to build a 2" pedestal to set the foot control on as it was too recessed in the foot tray. I did not have this issue with my Minn Kota.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasD View Post
    We'll be fishing out of hover craft by the time the Tour Pro gets released.

lol, possibly.