Down to one Hobby

I am officially out of the motorcycle business. I spent all winter getting my antique 68 Honda SuperHawk back in good condition. I cleaned and lined the tank as well as rebuilding the carbs and petcock with an ultrasonic cleaner. I put in new points, timed and adjusted the valves. I also tuned up my 65 Honda S90. I have since sold them both to a person who appreciates the history of those bikes. I will miss them but I am getting to an age that I want to concentrate on one hobby.
    That would be bass fishing.

2. Member
    Covid 19 has made the used motorcycle/restoring market explode!! People are getting extra money and finally getting that motorcycle. A friend of mine just retired... He bought motorcycle tire mounting/ balancing machines years ago, now he $$$$ a month just doing bike tires.
    I think about selling my zzr1100 at times... 28 yo. Heavy... Cranky at times. Only ride it couple times a week to work. I am no spring chicken either. Gonna keep it. Paid for... Too much fun to ride.
    At some point I may step down to a smaller bike, a kawasaki Z bike or a KTM... Girlfriend has a weight loss goal, 40#s and she wants a ryker....
    My big problem now with fishing and bikes is the 6 day work week at USPS....

Thats my problem is no time and too many hobbies. House stuff to do as well. The boat has only been in the water maybe five times this year since I bought the Harley Ultra.

4. Member
    This was my problem back in 1990 when I bought a bassboat. Bike ended up sitting alot. Ended up selling it after a lay off. Now work schedule has me too tired to do anything. Haven't used the boat since mem. Day. Bike is used for work couple days a week. Was gonna hit the water after work today but sounds like rain. Thought all day yesterday about taking the bike for a few days to Maine or cape cod. Might do it in October.