2017 Z19 Trailer brake pads

Anyone have a part number or know the brake pads used for these disc brakes. I have a ton of squeaking going down the road and think one of my pads is toast. I just did the dexter suspension upgrade and popping and suspension is good to go so I'm thinking I had some bad pads since its constant and the suspension is not doing anything going straight down the road.

2. Member
    If you find out let us know. I have a 2019 Z19 i am sure they are the same pads. You could check with waymire distribution they maybe able to help also.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steinybass View Post
    If you find out let us know. I have a 2019 Z19 i am sure they are the same pads. You could check with waymire distribution they maybe able to help also.
    Put a call into my dealer today. They are looking it up to see if its a generic pad I can get from Auto parts store. In most cases they should be I would think and I should know soon. I will respond when I know =)

4. Member
    I think the ones on my old 929 were from a Chevy Cavalier.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 802spinnerbait View Post
    Put a call into my dealer today. They are looking it up to see if its a generic pad I can get from Auto parts store. In most cases they should be I would think and I should know soon. I will respond when I know =)

thank you

6. Member
    Dealer never called me back but I got part # 120341, Had to call call White River Marine group to get it. Now I am waiting on dealer to see if they can find a cross reference the part for a local auto store I guess. God I hate my dealer. They are so lazy. One of the reasons I am leaving Nitro. Sad. Call them at 9am with a question and cant get me a simple answer by 5pm. Dumb. Happens all the time with them.

Side note, I will give trailstar a try too this morning. Maybe they can look up the VIN since they are the manufacturer for the trailer. Pretty lame White River Marine customer service wont order the part either for me. Not like I am asking for warranty. Sheesh.

7. Member
    Not stick up for anybody, but i am in the parts business also and trying to cross parts sometimes can be difficult. Thanks for the part # i am going to see what i can do with it now. If i find something i will let you know.

8. Member
    My NAPA store cross referenced brake shoes for my Zeiman trailer for a ski boat. Amazing what they (NAPA) can find.

9. Member
    Looks like the caliper for the dual Axle is part# 46304. Tie Down Engineering makes it. Most places I have found buying the caliper w/pads is cheaper than what my dealer quoted me for pads. I still dont have a part# for just the pads but will update when I do.
    20200808_065746.jpg

10. Member
    https://www.trailerpartsdepot.com/p-...ted-81251.aspx

These are the OEM ones that fit those calipers. I just went thru the same thing myself and have the same calipers as @802spinnerbait on my Z7 trailer. You can also sub in pads from a 1990 chevy caviler but those wont be stainless backing plates like these and will be prone to rusting themselves to the caliper.

One other thing, when you put it back together the owners manual for the brakes says to use "permanent" AKA Red lock-tite on the slide pin threads. They suggest putting it on the holes in the backing plate prior to mounting the caliper.
    Last edited by jb882; 08-10-2020 at 04:25 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jb882 View Post
    https://www.trailerpartsdepot.com/p-...ted-81251.aspx

These are the OEM ones that fit those calipers. I just went thru the same thing myself and have the same calipers as @802spinnerbait on my Z7 trailer. You can also sub in pads from a 1990 chevy caviler but those wont be stainless backing plates like these and will be prone to rusting themselves to the caliper.

One other thing, when you put it back together the owners manual for the brakes says to use "permanent" AKA Red lock-tite on the slide pin threads. They suggest putting it on the holes in the backing plate prior to mounting the caliper.
    Perfect!! Thanks a ton!

12. Member
    Looks like tie downs website is cheaper for the same thing.