Help Please...16' Z520 Trailer wheel seal leaking.

One of my trailer wheels/hubs is throwing grease. The rear seal is leaking. Grease is all in my wheel and has been thrown into the wheel well.

Is this something that my automotive shop can fix? Or, do i have to get parts from Ranger or take to my Ranger dealer?

Are the 16's still the old Cool Hubs or did Ranger change to grease only hubs?

I cannot find a recent video on You Tube. The latest one I saw was from 2010ish. My hubs do not look like the ones in the video.

Any help is appreciated.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Your 2016 has UFP vault-style hubs. They use a hybrid grease, much more likely to be found at a Ranger dealer than an automotive shop. If you do a forum search for the term “vault,” you may find information of use to you.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    I bought a set of Vortex hubs from Ranger for my 08 Z520. Rears came with new brakes, had a local trailer shop install. If I remember right the service interval is 6 years, 100k miles. A lot less worries pulling from San Antonio to my trailer on Falcon Lake.

Heres the seal #168255TB
    Grease is UFP trailer buddy Hybrid lube. They are readily available on line.