20 Pro xs question?

I have a 20 175 Pro xs I just bought. Only has 7 hours on it. During break In I had a non critical alarm. Found out I had some water in my fuel. Dealer flushed fuel out of motor. I pumped my tanks empty and found 0 water. Put gas back in and took her out. Now it has a bad rough idle and actually is dying on me. In neutral, idle is fine but as soon as I put her clutch ahead it has a rough idle for about 3 seconds and then smooth idle for around 3 seconds. It seems like its starving for fuel possibly. Maybe fouled spark plugs? Any thought?

2. Member
    2020 ProXS would be in the forum below this title four stroke/verado. That will get your the best help.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

3. Member
    Yea I was told to post it here. Ive posted it everywhere and all I get is people saying wrong place. Oh well. I tried

4. Member
    If you post your questions in the Mercury - 4 Stroke / Verado forum you will not be told it's in the wrong place because that's where all 4-stroke discussion takes place. You will, however, be asked to provide engine serial number as they are required when posting. The other 3 Mercury forums are for 2-stroke engines only.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

5. Member
    +3
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................