Thread: Vexus wiring

Vexus wiring

Anyone know what gauge wire Vexus is using to power electronics and pumps?
    I will be running livescope and it uses some power. Just wondering if this will be something that I will need to wire separately or use the stock wiring.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. Member
    I run mine off the bow block without issue. Both the box and display unit.

3. Member
    Same as BoatNoobie. My black box and 93sv UHD both run off the front fuse block without issue.

So there is a front fuse block! Fantastic as that makes things much easier! I noticed one switch in the battery compartment. Does that turn off all batteries (trolling/house) or just the house/starting battery?
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

5. Member
    i have two master switches. one shuts off the house battery, the other is for the trolling motor.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
    i have two master switches. one shuts off the house battery, the other is for the trolling motor.
    That’s exactly how it should be. I imagine the 1880 is the same.

7. Member
    I run my livescope off the front block as well. Two years now, no issues. Regarding master switch/cutoff: I have a 2019 AVX1980. Only one master switch/cutoff and it shuts off everything BUT trolling motor batteries. There is however a breaker you can flip for the trolling motor batteries and another for everything else in addition to the master switch/cutoff.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    So there is a front fuse block! Fantastic as that makes things much easier! I noticed one switch in the battery compartment. Does that turn off all batteries (trolling/house) or just the house/starting battery?
    It's not a fuse box, just a terminal block. You will still want to add a fuse to your individual components.I was going to replace it with a spare fuse box myself but not yet.

As others have said, in the bildge, theres a separate breaker for the trolling batteries and house battery, There's also a cutoff switch to the house battery.

9. Member
    Have you guys heard of a wiring harness for the units to make the screen look as good as in demo mode? I think it is called SeaClear.
    Found it on you tube. its a heavy duty harness. Supposedly they have them for all the unit brands.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Pickel View Post
    Have you guys heard of a wiring harness for the units to make the screen look as good as in demo mode? I think it is called SeaClear.
    Found it on you tube. its a heavy duty harness. Supposedly they have them for all the unit brands.
    Check out SonarPros too! Their system is soldered and waterproof compared to SeaClear using posi-locks (not marine rated) and non waterproof fuse holders.

https://sonarproselectronics.com/shop
    2019 920 Phoenix
    GSU Bass Fishing Team Alumni
    palmertrentfx4@gmail.com