Ultrex not turning off

When I turn off the ultrex I still have a blue light. I noticed this one other time but it did go out by the time I returned home.

I disconnected my power and reconnected it but it comes back on.

Is there anything else I can look at?

Thanks,
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

2. Member
    It’s probably the switch on the pedal. Easy to replace.

3. Member
    Mine was a lose spade connector on the bottom of the switch. If the circuit is open the unit will be on. Remove the metal plate on the bottom of the pedal and check that the connections are tight on the bottom of the switch. This has been a fairly common problem.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzon4 View Post
    Mine was a lose spade connector on the bottom of the switch. If the circuit is open the unit will be on. Remove the metal plate on the bottom of the pedal and check that the connections are tight on the bottom of the switch. This has been a fairly common problem.
    That was my issue as well. Simple fix.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

5. Member
    Thanks, I reconnected power the next day and light is off. I turn it on and off now and all looks fine. I will check the connections next time I see this.
    2019 Crestliner PT 20 - Mercury 200 Pro XS 4s - Columbus, OH

6. Member
    I had this happen 4 or 5 times during heavy fishing season. I took it to ASC couple of weeks back and he replaced switch in foot pedal. I forgot to ask if he also tighten connections but surely he did. The new switch has totally different feel. Feel is stronger and pronounced click!