Water Pressure Tube Disconnected. HELP.

A couple weeks ago I was on St Clair and had my reserve oil tank start leaking all over the place and a Merc dealer got me in right away and replaced it (Thankfully). However, I noticed that the day they fixed it, my pressure gauge stopped working. Water was pouring out of the cowling so I knew it had been disconnected. I pulled the cowling off and found the grey tube dangling, but I have searched high and low and can't figure out where to connect it back. Optimax 250 pro XS 2018. Serial number in the signature. Need some help. :)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2021 Ranger Aluminum VX1888DC
    2021 200 HP Mercury Pro XS Four Stroke
    Serial Number:

At the rear of the motor near coil plate is where the sensor is that plugs into
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    I found the ones leaving the block on the rear of the motor into and leaving the Tee. This is the one leaving the Tee heading towards the front of the motor and was seemily routed to the front on purpose from what I can see. I checkes the wires and tubes leaving the motor to the boat and there wasn't anything in there it could connect to. Ill have to go look at the back again.
    Serial Number:

4. Member
    It was connected inside the rigging tube, if you have a mechanical water pressure gauge at the console. If you don't have such a gauge, then the tubbing was plugged inside the rigging tube.

5. Member
    I checked and the dash and all I see is a basic wiring harness that plugs into the pressure gauge. Also there does not appear to be a small diameter grey hose leaving the motor thru the rigging tube. I there must be some sort of connection motor side that turns into a black cable. All the cables in the rigging tube are black or dark. Am I looking for a few, another coupler ? Is it above/ below the reserve oil. And front or behind? Maybe it will make my search easier. Thanks for the help guys.
    Serial Number:

6. Member
    Tubing in the rigging tube will be black, so grey tubing connects to black.....If the console gauge is mechanical.