Thread: HDS gen 3 Help!

HDS gen 3 Help!

So just recently my console unit HDS 12 has started loosing structure scan (LSS2) intermittently and has lost sonar transducer (shows horizontal lines) and won't show depth. If it loses the depth on structure scan it comes back when it decides it wants to (can be hours) turn on/off has no effect. I have the correct transducer selected (pdrt-wbl) in installation, even if I go to all structure scan page it will loose depth kind of like it isn't reading the transducer! I bought a second LSS2 and it does the same thing. I don't have it networked to any other units and the source is (this unit). I am running version 18.2 and it says I'm up to date on software.... Is my unit toast or am I missing a setting any input would be appreciated! Thanks

2. Member
    I don't think the software version is your problem, but since I went back to 7-0-59.1.86, I have zero issues with mine. I have 2 - Gen 3 9s with structure scan transducer on the console unit.

I can’t help, but if you want to roll back the update, you can download it from my cloud drive :

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/sh...36oB5qDMaCOvB3

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching