Mega 360 loose pod ???

I recall reading a post about the mega 360 pod getting loose, and how to fix it, but can't find it. My pod will rotate about 30⁰ to the left or right. The set screws are tight, but the piece the set screws thread into turns on the shift. I can't remember if the OP said that piece threads onto the shift or not. I had the pod off, but cant see how the inside piece mounts. I turned it clockwise and met resistance, but also turned it counter clockwise and met resistance. I just don't want to try and tighten it by turning it and break something. Does anybody remember that post, or know how it mounts. I called humminbird and they said service and repair won't be back until Monday. I'd like to fix it before Monday.

2. Member
    I found the link, for those interested.
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1070892

Interesting. I notice yesterday when re-installing my m360 (Ultrex needed a new armature) that my pod would rotate slightly when I was readjusting the height of my Ultrex shaft. A quarter inch or so, but I didn’t intentionally try and see if it would rotate more as I thought it might be normal.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network