Help W/Livesight

Ok everyone, forgive me but I’m coming from some older technology. I just purchased a new to me 2019 Skeeter. It was theLowrance “demo” Lowrance boat when it was purchased from the dealership. It came with 16” Live on console and 9” on bow. The transducer on the stern is the Active. The TM is a Ghost with the original HDI transducer built in. What do I do, or need, to get Live Imaging? Do I have to get the transducer that flips up/down on the TM and what is the difference between that and the newer nosecone active transducer that is hard to get now? Thank you in advance for help! Also, if you have any other suggestions for the Ghost TM that would be appreciated.
    2019 Skeeter FX-21
    250 SHO
    Lowrance 16” Live & 12” Live
    Ghost TM

2. Member
    You already have Live units, just need to get the LiveSight transducer and mount it on the TM or stern. Goes in port 1 on the unit and it will detect the transducer when you power the unit up and enable the LiveSight features automatically.

3. Member
    Mean Dean, thank you so much for the reply! So the active transducer on the stern is different than the Live Transducer? I understand I need the one for the trolling motor. Like I said thank you for the help!
    2019 Skeeter FX-21
    250 SHO
    Ghost TM

4. Member
    Yes the 3-in-1 or 2-in-1 is for side/down scan (3-in-1 also has 2d), LiveSight is real time viewing feature, like Panoptix/LiveScope for Garmin.

5. Member
    Thank you...and would you add a point-1 or is it not needed with my units. I have the maps moving when I’m at slow speeds but I need to upgrade to the latest software to fix that issue.
    2019 Skeeter FX-21
    250 SHO
    Ghost TM

6. Member
    I run the point-1 because of the heading sensor more than the GPS.

7. Member
    Yes, I have to get the transducer on the TM before getting Livesight to work I guess. The point 1 will put me on it better?
    2019 Skeeter FX-21
    250 SHO
    Ghost TM

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2fish3 View Post
    Yes, I have to get the transducer on the TM before getting Livesight to work I guess. The point 1 will put me on it better?
    This should answer your questions about the Point-1:

https://storage.westernbass.com/mag_...ge6/index.html
    ciao,
    Marc