Who's built a North Fork (X-Ray NEO) MB 765-1?

Just wondering what you think and using it for? Have 2 NEO blanks now. Trying to decide on how going to build them. Before ordering thought would cut down to 7' or so on one for squarebills small and around full length for big cranks.
    Hire Lures BuzzWalker quick-clip on topwater blades
    2019 Nitro Z19 200 Pro XS 4S V-T2 Live well vents

2. Member
    I have 2 of them on the rod dryer now that I finished up tonight. I left one full size (building for a buddy) and I cut one down to 7’3” (for me). Early this week I’ll get mine out for some smallmouth spook action hopefully. Other, this weekend I’ll be throwing around a bladed jig.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

3. Member
    My main thing I am wanting mine for is swim jigs, bladed jigs, spooks, and Swimbaits. I might try a jerkbait but I think I’ll have to order another and cut down to 7’ for that.
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

Quote Originally Posted by GetReel View Post
    My main thing I am wanting mine for is swim jigs, bladed jigs, spooks, and Swimbaits. I might try a jerkbait but I think I’ll have to order another and cut down to 7’ for that.
    Interesting on using for spooks. I like shorter rods for them, easier to work them for me. Over on the RB board someone posted that he is very happy with it for swim jigs. Like to hear more when ya get a chance to test the rod out.
    Hire Lures BuzzWalker quick-clip on topwater blades
    2019 Nitro Z19 200 Pro XS 4S V-T2 Live well vents