Question Load-Rite hub size please?

I have a 2003 Load-Rite that carries a 2003 Skeeter TZX-190. It's a single axle, no brakes with bearing buddies. I want to replace my hubs. I do not want to disassemble them, nor do I want to rebuild them. From the research I've been doing it looks like the 1750 lb, tapered spindle is the hub I need (as seen in the link below), my hubs are 5 lug, and it's a 215/75R14 tire. I'd like to confirm I am looking at the right size.

Would these do the trick or?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jeff
    https://www.ebay.com/i/124269732603?...and%3DRockwell

Last edited by blackknife; 07-31-2020 at 10:13 PM.
    Common Sense...so rare, it's kind of like a SUPER POWER!

2. Member
    The short answer is probably.

It depends on the axle/spindle used although 3500 axles all tend to use the same bearings these days. If it were me and I had time and space I would take one apart and check the bearings for markings. Order a kit that uses the same bearings. If the bearing markings are illegible you can measure your spindles and reference a spindle/bearing chart readily available online.

Is the right side leaking? If so, replacing the rear seal should solve your problem without going to the expense of new hubs.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

I had to call load rite the other day because I had a question about my trailer. Ylu should just give them a call and ask, they seem like all right people.
    2015 Nitro Z6
    2015 Mercury 115 4S CT