Trailer Weight Estimate

I bought an Alumacraft Competitor 175 last year with a custom trailer. The sticker on the trailer does not indicate how much the trailer weighs. It is a single axle trailer designed for a 17-18 foot aluminum deep v. Can anyone ball park what it might weigh? It doesn't really matter what it weighs, I'm just trying to get an idea of how much the whole package weighs. Thanks

2. Member
    I have a 2018 Competitor 185CS and it sits on a Heritage custom trailer w/Torsion axle, alum. wheels w/spare and brakes. The certificate of origin says it has a GVWR of 3740 and the shipping weight is 840 pounds. Hope this helps you.
    2018 AlumaCraft Competitor 185cs, 2018 Yamaha F150XB w/2019 Yamaha T9.9 kicker w/Trollsmarter
    Heritage Custom Trailer w/Torsion axle / Vault Hubs & 4 step Trick Step
    Terrova 80# 24v I-Pilot, GARMIN 126sv
    Towed by: 2018 Chevy Colorado V6 Crew Cab 4x4 Long bed or 2016 Winnebago 38Q

3. Member
    The sticker on the trailer does not indicate how much the trailer weighs.
    Could you post a picture of the sticker?

Take it to the nearest Truck Stop. They will have a scale you can get a weight on. Park your truck rear tires just off the scale, put your jack down, and unhook the trailer from the trailer ball. You can leave the chains and Plug still connected. They will give you a Certified Weight then on boat and trailer and whatever you have in the boat.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

5. Member
    probly 850 to 900 lbs if you need an excact number i have some mso with the weight on them.

6. Member
    Thanks for the answers guys. I'm asking out of curiosity and this has been helpful.