Thread: Falcon Dealer

Falcon Dealer

Researching falcon's and like what I see and hear. However, worried somewhat about the lack of dealer network and resale value. Who is a SE dealer for Falcon that you would recommend. The web sites for most are just horrible! I do not want to waste time with someone that does not know what they are doing and I have to have someone that that knows how to set one up exactly as a customer wants from electronics all the way down.

Thanks in advance of recomendations

2. Member
    Aqua Tech Marine in Palm Bay, Fl. is a dealer and I've heard good things about. I plan on talking to them when I'm ready.

3. Member
    Yeah that would be my main concerns also. I love the new Falcon Predator but I also loved the Legend V-20 and V-21 Black Diamond editions but now they are gone. At this point though who knows JM has bought up most of the biggest makers still out there in bass boats so size and longevity of a brand dont mean much anymore. Dealer support does matter though and thats my number one concern when purchasing find a great dealer pick the best boat for you that they carry.
    2020 Ranger 521L, Merc 250 Pro XS

4. Banned
    Even dealers for the bigger, established brands are hit or miss. Comes down to whether they have a competent tech or a low paid greenhorn rigging your boat. I've seen some shoddy work come out of reputable dealers. The guy selling you the boat isn't going to be the one rigging it.

My suggestion would be to order a boat and have the factory install as much as possible before it's shipped to the dealer. Looking at their instagram it looks like they'll rig your boat however you want, electronics, poles, everything, right at the factory. That, to me, is ideal.

5. Member
    I own a 205... she’s amazing had if for over a year. Feel free to ask me anything info

6. Member
    Central GA marine, in Macon GA

7. Member
    The factory is in Newberry SC. You can go take a factory tour and speak with the owner. Then walk right across the street and order it how you want.

8. Member
    I ordered mine with the setup I wanted from my local dealer here in Hockingport, OH. They contacted the factory in Newberry SC and in 6 weeks my boat was built and delieverd to me. I had updated photos of process and all. I highly recommend since you are from SC to go to the factory and meet them. REally nice people. Let them set you up etc. You cannot fully custom how you want compartments or layouts as they have a design thats set...but you can choose what options for accessories etc. I would get all you can installed from them though, as they make sure the wires etc are fully water sealed on back of hull from factory.. test ride one. Promise you will be amazed...I looked at a lot of various brands prior to ordering and so glad I chose Falcon!

9. Member
    Call Tim at SMI Marine if you want the best deal and legendary customer service. How many other dealers when you find yourself stranded would pick you, your truck, and your boat up 65 miles away? Then find a truck to rent to keep you on the road so your fishing trip isn’t ruined. Not to mention the several times I’ve had warranty work done to an engine with same day service or at least in 2 days rather than wait 2 weeks in West Michigan for a local dealer. He’s also fix problems that my local mega dealer affiliated with some popular initials screwed me on. I’ve bought several new boats from him and I can’t imagine going anywhere else.