Thread: Hard Runners

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hard Runners

Seems like there has been several lately. Of course everyone saw KODK today. Any picks for tomorrow or the rest of the week? OPTI is one of my penny stock picks. KNDI looks promising, and of course BLNK is running after I sold it a while back at a loss.

SPAQ

Take a look. It is an EV auto company, or should I say will be. They are taking orders and will release there initial orders via PR tomorrow(7/30).

Tremendous amount of chatter on stocktwits and Twitter. I am in it, holding long. The pumpers are all over this too.

High risk, high reward speculative play as of right now. It has been bouncing around between 13 and 15 the last week or so. It opened today just above 13 and ran to 14.5 or so in after hours. The day traders have been scalping every time it tries to climb, so it has been range bound lately.

Please do your own DD and draw your own conclusions as I am not a stock advisor.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    SPAQ

Take a look. It is an EV auto company, or should I say will be. They are taking orders and will release there initial orders via PR tomorrow(7/30).

Tremendous amount of chatter on stocktwits and Twitter. I am in it, holding long. The pumpers are all over this too.

High risk, high reward speculative play as of right now. It has been bouncing around between 13 and 15 the last week or so. It opened today just above 13 and ran to 14.5 or so in after hours. The day traders have been scalping every time it tries to climb, so it has been range bound lately.

Please do your own DD and draw your own conclusions as I am not a stock advisor.
    Alright cool, I'll take a look at it. EV stuff has been crazy lately

4. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    SPAQ breaks 15.50 I’m in

5. Member
    Good reservation numbers on SPAQ. It should run tomorrow, but since I bought some after hours after I did my DD, it'll probably sell off

7k more advanced reservations for the fisker ocean...a car that is not even available yet...the entire production capacity for 2022 is now booked. .Twitter and stocktwits is en Fuego about spaq. Going to be an interesting premarket.

7. Member
    7k more advanced reservations for the fisker ocean...a car that is not even available yet...the entire production capacity for 2022 is now booked. .Twitter and stocktwits is en Fuego about spaq. Going to be an interesting premarket.
    Yeah everything looks great to me. We'll see how it looks tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Good reservation numbers on SPAQ. It should run tomorrow, but since I bought some after hours after I did my DD, it'll probably sell off
    You sir, are a fortune teller...where is the bleeding emoticon...good grief...good thing I intend to hold long.

I am a little confused as of now, but will do some reading over the weekend.

9. Member
    You sir, are a fortune teller...where is the bleeding emoticon...good grief...good thing I intend to hold long.

I am a little confused as of now, but will do some reading over the weekend.

I almost sold in premarket when it wasn’t up as much as I thought it should be. I was planning on holding through Monday originally though so I guess I’ll stick with that and then hold longer if that doesn’t work. Looked like a MM shake this morning but who knows. The company has a lot going for it I think but maybe I didn’t look deep enough either

I know I keep blabbing about SPAQ...but I thought I would check on institutional ownership and I was shocked. 77.86% ownership with a value of 589 million dollars, all combined they are setting on 42.9 million shares.
    It had to be retail investors that sold this off today.... big boys still holding....for now.

11. Member
    That’s all I could figure too. I guess that’s where some of the people on the boards are saying that it can’t fall below $10

12. Member
    SPAQ sure is a strange stock. Should be up by now.

Also like an idiot I missed opti even though I called it. Im ready for work to slow down so I can pay more attention

I am still long SPAQ...seems like we have found a floor at least.

14. Member
    I am still long SPAQ...seems like we have found a floor at least.
    Yep me too.

I traded OPTI this morning. I played the open pop and got 27% in 4 minutes and sold at the top

15. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Nice! Played BA run late morning for a 7 minute 40%. Watching PAYC for a 306 break for entry.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Nice! Played BA run late morning for a 7 minute 40%. Watching PAYC for a 306 break for entry.
    Dang, good job on BA that's awesome

17. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Dang, good job on BA that's awesome

hahaha round two and three not as good. Bought a call this morning and went up 80% in 13 minutes. I said I’m gonna hold today because I left 300% on the table yesterday. Immediately after I lost all gains and closed position as the stock looked bad chart wise for a rebound. Opened a put, and it was looking good. Got up about 30% and some news came out about lifting travel restrictions and it did $2 in 3 minutes. I closed that out quick for a loss. Shut the shit off and said maybe tomorrow. Lost my earnings from yesterday. Win some lose some

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    hahaha round two and three not as good. Bought a call this morning and went up 80% in 13 minutes. I said I’m gonna hold today because I left 300% on the table yesterday. Immediately after I lost all gains and closed position as the stock looked bad chart wise for a rebound. Opened a put, and it was looking good. Got up about 30% and some news came out about lifting travel restrictions and it did $2 in 3 minutes. I closed that out quick for a loss. Shut the shit off and said maybe tomorrow. Lost my earnings from yesterday. Win some lose some
    I had a trash day too. Tried to do OPTI again today for a similar flip as yesterday. I had a very small gain and buying pressure dried up and level 2 looked rough so I sold technically black, but I lost the commission fee. Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens next week, or maybe I can sell something tomorrow.

I bought more SPAQ today...loading up the car (pun intended).

20. Member
    I bought more SPAQ today...loading up the car (pun intended).
    It'll have it's day. Too many positive things going on for it to not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast