Thread: Triton 189trx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I also just ordered a 189 with the 175 Pro XS. My wife and I are like kids on Christmas waiting for the call to pick it up.

2. Member
    You are gonna like the boat. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer57 View Post
    I also just ordered a 189 with the 175 Pro XS. My wife and I are like kids on Christmas waiting for the call to pick it up.

3. Member
    Thanks guys one other question, what options are for the center box on bow? All the ones I looked at all you see is the hull. Would love organizer or carpet at least!!

4. Member
    I've not seen an option for a tackle organizer for the bow storage, but maybe I've missed it. I built one for mine.20200605_105812.jpg

5. Member
    Your not really looking at the hull, it's boxed in. The front center box could have been designed with some inserts or something but not the case! Triton doesn't offer any upgrades to it either. People on here have added nonskid flooring and divider rods to theirs to somewhat help organize it. I used some of their ideas and it makes it better. The Triton factory rep wanted to know what could be improved on with the boat, I told him the center front box could use a little refinement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam365 View Post
    Thanks guys one other question, what options are for the center box on bow? All the ones I looked at all you see is the hull. Would love organizer or carpet at least!!

The easiest and cheapest option is to use some tension curtain rods and store your tackle boxes horizontally in the compartment.

I put my plastics in front of it and rain gear all the way up front.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2019 Triton 189 TRX
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS 4 Stroke
    6" Rapid Jack Magnum Manual Plate

7. Banned
    Triton definitely had zero f's to give when it came to that compartment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12