Mercury 4 Stroke Marine Mechanic in the South Broward/North Dade County Area

Does any one have any experience with a solid, reputable 4 Stroke Mercury mechanic in the South Broward/North Miami-Dade County area you can recommend? Thank you in advance.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

2. Member
    Davey Marine. Talk to Mario, the owner or Tommy, senior mechanic. 954-583-6750. I have been going there over 20 years for but have recently moved so a little far now.

I sent you an IM as well

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfect-storm View Post
    Davey Marine. Talk to Mario, the owner or Tommy, senior mechanic. 954-583-6750. I have been going there over 20 years for but have recently moved so a little far now.

I sent you an IM as well
    Thank you sir, I received the PM.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

4. Member
    Why not head to clewiston and have Brett work on it at jolly Roger. Not only is he a great mechanic he's reasonably priced and a small family business. I've called him at 630 am and he answers, walks me through everything and helps me figure it out.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    Why not head to clewiston and have Brett work on it at jolly Roger. Not only is he a great mechanic he's reasonably priced and a small family business. I've called him at 630 am and he answers, walks me through everything and helps me figure it out.
    Appreciate the referral, looking for a tech closer to home, Clewiston is more than a 1.5 hours away from me.