Who got in on KODK yesterday?

Was on my radar, but got tied up at work... Typical me.
    Dave

I got in this morning at 19.25 and sold at 50.71..unbelievable run.

One think I have learned in the last 8 weeks is to pay attention to the social sentiment of the robinhood users. All the normal fundamentals are irrelevant to this group. If it gets hyped by the RH users, regardless of why, it is going to run.
    Twitter was on fire last night about KODK, so I believed it would pop this morning, just never imagined it would run so hard.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post

One think I have learned in the last 8 weeks is to pay attention to the social sentiment of the robinhood users. All the normal fundamentals are irrelevant to this group. If it gets hyped by the RH users, regardless of why, it is going to run.
    Twitter was on fire last night about KODK, so I believed it would pop this morning, just never imagined it would run so hard.
    aint that the truth

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bass57348 View Post
    Was on my radar, but got tied up at work... Typical me.
    Exact same story here

5. Member

How do you screen to find their chatter? Do you just follow known robin hood traders? I don’t have a Twitter yet but I’m planning on getting one soon. I’ve been meaning to for quite a while

Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    How do you screen to find their chatter? Do you just follow known robin hood traders? I don’t have a Twitter yet but I’m planning on getting one soon. I’ve been meaning to for quite a while
    It took me a little while, but I searched for robin hood and/or robinhood traders..I would have to peruse the results to start finding them. But once you find a few you can look at their tweets and find where they are tweeting to other RH users/friends. Most of this crowd is young so they tweet about every move they are making, in trades and life. It took me a couple of weeks and many hours, but I created a list in my twitter account named RH users and every time I come across one, I just add it to my list. These peeps are not afraid to chase, so if they get one rolling it will run. At 9:32 AM this morning the volume on KODK was almost 14 times normal.

Twitter + stocktwits heat map is a great combo to ascertain social sentiment on stocks. FYI, when you get twitter, just type dollar sign($) followed by ticker symbol in the search bar and voila, info overload.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

7. Member
    I didn't even know Kodak was a going concern anymore.

8. Member
    It took me a little while, but I searched for robin hood and/or robinhood traders..I would have to peruse the results to start finding them. But once you find a few you can look at their tweets and find where they are tweeting to other RH users/friends. Most of this crowd is young so they tweet about every move they are making, in trades and life. It took me a couple of weeks and many hours, but I created a list in my twitter account named RH users and every time I come across one, I just add it to my list. These peeps are not afraid to chase, so if they get one rolling it will run. At 9:32 AM this morning the volume on KODK was almost 14 times normal.

Twitter + stocktwits heat map is a great combo to ascertain social sentiment on stocks. FYI, when you get twitter, just type dollar sign($) followed by ticker symbol in the search bar and voila, info overload.
    That sounds like a plan. Thanks

9. Member
    Got in at $10 and sold at $29. Wish I would have held on a little longer.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus17 View Post
    Got in at $10 and sold at $29. Wish I would have held on a little longer.
    Yeah too bad, but dang that's a good trade. Congrats on it

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroZ7 View Post
    I didn't even know Kodak was a going concern anymore.
    Same....

1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

12. idbefishing
    I was looking at it at $2 on Monday.

13. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    I just use $ticker symbol

14. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Anyone ballsy enough to short today???? I almost bought puts yesterday but couldn’t do it

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I just use $ticker symbol
    Ok cool. I know I’ve been saying I was going to get one for a long time but I’m actually planning on it soon

16. Member
    Anyone ballsy enough to short today???? I almost bought puts yesterday but couldn’t do it
    Not me but it would have been fun. KNDI would have also been an awesome short

I got lucky and didnt have a whole lot freed up. I bought it way too high on its way up only to watch it dwindle back down.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Looks like there's still time! Lol.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

19. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    Looks like there's still time! Lol.
    lol, that play is done and over with as far as I’m concerned. Hahaha