..:: RT188 Trailer Light ::..

Had a tire blow out and it blew the back right oval trailer light off. Any suggestions where I can get a replacement in a store? Don’t want to wait on shipping as I had plans to fish this weekend. 2015 trailer if that matters.

2. Member
    Should be able to find one at a Tractor Supply. Blazer 6 inch oval.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

3. Member
    That’s where I found it thanks bud!

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    BBB Tin Boats rock! Why the blow out? Just curious since it’s any anglers nightmare.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

5. Member
    Not to hi jack here but I'm curious if anyone has recommendations for a complete LED replacement kit for the RT trailer?

6. Member
    I don’t remember what brand I bought but just make sure the positive wire has that black rubber connector the same as the Ranger light. Then it will be a easy swap same thing for led. Marker lights Optronics marker lights were easy to install.

7. Member
    These are the tail lights I used, plug and play: https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer_Lig...s/stl70rb.html
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

I bought these because the backup light is integrated, but for me the backup portion of the light is not bright enough. I bought another style and these are collecting dust in my garage. You can have them for the cost of shipping if you want.
    The plugs shown in the pic are for the backup light, the tail/stop plug is the one same as the one on the trailer.
    You don’t have to hookup the backup light portion for the tail/stop lights to work.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching