Livewell Controls - Parts

Anyone have a lead on the livewell controls used in these boats, my '95 was damaged by the previous owner and need to replace. or anyone have a parts boat laying around? Thanks.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Flow-Rite makes most of the livewell control and parts. However, if you have a push/pull control for yours, TH Marine has had those in the past, but don't think they show them any longer.

3. Member
    These are a paddle type selector that rotates left to right. Thanks for the info.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Flow-Rite then. Their new actuators are smaller than the older ones and you may nee to order the adapter for the larger hole.

5. Member
    After a less-than satisfying email conversation with Flow-Rite customer service, I would appreciate if someone can confirm the actuator type I need to order. Does the following attachment make sense as a suitable replacement?
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Ohio Fishing Reports Moderator omcforever's Avatar
    The same,,,,,

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill !!

7. Member
    Thanks, I appreciate the assistance.

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Like I mentioned, you also need the Actuator Upgrade Adapter ... note the 3 mounting holes vs 2.

ma-010.png

https://store.flow-rite.com/actuator...terma-010.html

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Like I mentioned, you also need the Actuator Upgrade Adapter ... note the 3 mounting holes vs 2.

ma-010.png

https://store.flow-rite.com/actuator...terma-010.html
    Copy that, that was part of the frustration with Flow-Rite. I asked about the adapter and they said "No, you shouldn't need it" so I questioned the screw hole pattern and was told "Yeah, maybe you should get it".

What?? How do you not know that.....

10. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

11. Member
    **Update**

For anyone purchasing these controls in the same situation, you DO NOT need the adapter. The body of the valve is physically the same size, the screw hole locations are different but that doesn't change anything. I need elected to use the bezel from the adapter only because I thought it looked better and I already had them.

One more item checked off the list - complete
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. Member
    Usafexplorer, I had the same run around with Flow-Rite. I couldn't get through to them that I need to replace my electric Flow-Rite Valve that attaches to the Aerator. It seems that they don't make the electric valve anymore. So, it looks like I will have to get a manual paddle type, which means i'll have to drill a hole in the boat. I'm just trying to keep everything original as possible, but it doesn't look good for me.

13. Member
    Best of luck Birddog22, the forums are a huge help with these older boats. If you can find the parts, most of the repairs aren't terrible if your a contortionist.....which I'm not.