Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Member
    Because it's a great boat and you don't hear about the thousands of customers that are completely satisfied, with their boats.

2. Member
    Appreciate the info. I just got off the phone with Vexus who said they are replacing the whole hull, but it will take 6 to 8 weeks. Hope I get the seadek flooring around the console area as well, drains a lot quick and easier to clean in this area. What's been the big issue with the compartment lids? Is it hardware (Locking clasp) or not sealing correctly? Thanks again.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbsquare View Post
    Appreciate the info. I just got off the phone with Vexus who said they are replacing the whole hull, but it will take 6 to 8 weeks. Hope I get the seadek flooring around the console area as well, drains a lot quick and easier to clean in this area. What's been the big issue with the compartment lids? Is it hardware (Locking clasp) or not sealing correctly? Thanks again.
    Just the locking clasps and the locking plates not being positioned correctly to turn the clasp in either direction to open. 1 compartment I have to turn one way or it strikes the plate and another compartment I will have the same issue but have to turn the latch a completely different way for it not to strike the latch plate. I could use a dremel and cut the latch plates a little so that they will turn freely on both sides but I have not done so yet.

I like the look of Vexus, the quality and the company. However after much research and talking to people in the industry, I decided on an Avid. Picking up my new Avid 20XB Monday.
    I have had most of them, some are just better than others.

5. Member
    Awesome! Those Avid boats look awesome!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910