Water coming in livewell drain - 93 Cajun fish n ski 1850

Good afternoon, bought a 93 Cajun 1850 Travis edition fish n ski. First few times out noticed the auto bilge running every 5 minutes or so. Conditions: front livewell will not drain, boat taking on water. Here’s what I’ve done.
    • Filled up bilge with water, noticed water coming out of black drain (livewell drain) 3A2C3C7F-B846-4077-BB25-8A96311727A8.jpeg
    • figured out what this knob Under throttle by driver right foot is for, very little water coming out when pulled all the way out, I mean now a drip. Can’t verify that it was fully pulled out previously.
    • took it out yesterday evening after that small correction in the knob and the auto bilge was coming on less often but still too much for my liking
    • got in the water to inspect those transom thru hull fittings and there was a slight suction going into the boat through the black livewell drain hole, not around the fitting

anyone had this same scenario?
    simple fix is to plug the livewell drain, right? Wouldn’t be able to use livewells
    Hose is obviously bad somewhere due to the front livewell not draining

getting in through this small access point in the transom is going to suck. BB1D42E2-5851-44C1-80BA-93C2F0F15216.jpeg

Inside this access, this appears to be the drain in question with the valve and wire connected 6280F713-A5A2-4726-8CF7-DC51E49E96B7.jpeg

2. Member
    I would check your pumps to see if the hoses or the ports are cracked... my 1850 espirit fish and ski I had to replace all the hoses and pumps.. they were either cracked from age or inoperable... also my three live wells (2 in the rear and 1 in front) all have plugs in them you have to remove to drain... they look like mini boat plugs..