Ranger Z520C 2015 Mercury repower

Hi guys,

I have a 2015 model Z520C currently with an evinrude G2. I am repowering soon to a mercury pro xs V8 and just need to know if anyone else has done this? If so, did the original ranger analogue tachos work with the repower or did you need to replace them? Also, did the keypad work? I have been told by some that none of these will work when I repower to a merc. I understand the evinrude display wont work, nor the hotfoot but im really hoping to keep all the console original. I have a couple photos of my console and guages. Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    I would recommend speaking to Ranger directly on this- I know that the control panels could be used but there are some wiring differences.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor