Wisconsin Golfing weekend recap

My parents have owned a lakehouse in central Wisconsin for 20 years and the development they are in has two great golf courses well 4 or 5 years ago we hit the golf lottery and they developed a new golf resort called Sand Valley about two miles away, I only played out there once since it has opened. They now have two full courses and a short 17 hole par 3 course. Well had some buddies up this weekend and played both of the full courses and the par three course, and then went over and played one of the courses in my parents development. I am a ok player and can usually break 90 these days since I only play about 5 times a year shot a 95 the first day then shot a 80 the second day was absolutely stunned by that round, 4 birdies in the round, and then shot a 89 the third day. Felt great to play back to back rounds.

If you are looking for an incredible experience check out sand valley, it is developed by the same guy who owns Bandon Dunes. It is a little pricey as rounds are 225 and then 120 for a caddy (food and beer are dirt cheap though, 2 dollars for a beer) but an unreal golf experience.

https://sandvalley.com/

2. Member
    Looks awesome

3. Member
    Good for you and your right....Bandon is awesome