Question RangerTrail side bunk flipping on edge

This trailer carries the entire weight of the boat on the two center keel bunks (by design, I'm told). The issue is that the starboard outer hull bunk has flipped on edge one time this season - carrying the weight of that entire side of the boat, until I saw it in the driveway and jacked it up/moved it. It also flipped partially a few days ago (I could see the boat loaded an inch or so portside), and I had to resubmerge it to get it corrected. Ramps were dirt in both cases, I make a point to get the trailer level/wheels not in a pit and the depth correct. I have the outer bunks adjusted as high as they'll go without picking up any load. The brackets swivel freely and seem to be in good condition.

Should I drop the side bunks, snug up the brackets or ?? FWIW, I put a Drotto on it this season.

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

I'd just tighten up the bolts on the side bunks so that they do not move so freely that they'll flip.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

3. mikesxpress
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I'd just tighten up the bolts on the side bunks so that they do not move so freely that they'll flip.

4. Member
    Sounds good, thanks!