Triton Boat Seats

EC51FC3A-6511-40E6-855D-22E381635EA8.jpegI have 2 Triton boats seats for sale if anyone is interested. I bought them to replace the seats in my 2000 Tr-21 but they didn't work. Seats were a newer style. So I'm looking to sell them for what I paid plus shipping. One seat is in perfect shade. The other one is missing foam in the seat but there are no tears in the cover. I think it would be an easy fix. That's what my plan was if they fit my boat. If interested let me know. I can text you detailed pictures. They are a beige / light brown color with a black/charcoal accents. Thanks in advance for your interest. Ken
    Last edited by KEPTriton21; 07-27-2020 at 11:08 AM.

2. Member
    Just curious, why wouldn't they work?

3. Member
    Seats for my boats have a metal clip on the back of them and they slide down into a metal bracket that’s fastened to fiberglass in front of the tank. These seats don’t have that metal bracket. These are all finished upholstery in the back. My boat has the old model/style seats. These will fit a new Triton. I’m guess like 2004 and newer.

What do you want for them?

5. Member
    I’d like to get about $400 plus whatever it would cost to ship them.

Look like 2008-2009 seats

7. Member
    I can post more pictures if anyone wants to see the bottoms and the back of them.

8. Member
    Couldnt you just get a metal plate formed and screwed into the back of the seat?