Table Rock in October

Anyone fish there in October? What can I expect? I fish for bass and/or crappie and will be staying in the big cedar area. Any tips, tricks, or ideas?

Guessing at the very least the trees will be pretty.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

2. Member
    Ozarkanglers.com Table Rock forum has the best up to date info. You can search the forum for anything related to October. You should have great fishing!

Don

3. Member
    As long as it starts cooling down it'll be one of the best months to fish! Fish will be moving to the backs of the creeks to feed up before winter. It's my favorite time of the yr to throw a squarebill!
    1998 Champion 203
    1998 Mercury 225
    Minn Kota Ultrex, 10" Helix MSI+ G4N, 10" Helix MDI+ G4N
    "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

4. Member
    Look on Pete Wenners guide site. He posts a weekly video of what they are biting on and how fishing conditions are. Look back to last year or two and see for yourself. I would not hesitate 1 minute to fish there in October.

5. Member
    Anyone know of a good house or condo deal? Got a room, but always looking for better.
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

6. Member
    Depending on what part of the lake you want to say the Kings Harbor Resort is very clean and well ran I have stayed there several time and very happy with it cost cleanliness.