T1 25p to a worked prop

I'm running a Yamaha T1 25p and my numbers seems to be aligned with numbers I see from other boats with the same setup. Recently my T1 got beat up and I'm thinking about either getting it cleaned up or get a worked prop to gain performance even though the T1 is pushing my setup near it's limits. What gains can you see/feel from a worked prop? Is it all top end performance or do you see it from low, mid, to top end? A worked Tempest 25p is always recommended for my setup but I've heard from a few that stock wise it has terrible hole shot. Even heard that since my boat is heavy a worked 4 blade can help lift it up and gain speed over a 3 blade. Just looking to hear people's experience with running a worked prop vs a stock prop. What gains did they see and if they think it's worth it?

206 Champion
    300 hpdi
    3.5 p2p manual jp
    T1 25p (pushing 6k solo)
    CB Hydrofoil
    PP, 4 batteries, PP, Ultrex
    73mph (it's a heavy boat and not many have reached mid 70s)
    4 second hole shot (with livewell full)

2. Member
    You probably should just get the t-1 worked by croxton. I’ve chased trying to find a better prop and still have not found one that out performs the t-1.

3. Member
    That might be a possibility too!

4. Member
    26 pitch bravo 1 xs i run this on my nitro z21 300 pro xs this will get u similar top speed and great holeshot