Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Cubswin-trying to PM you but I’m getting a message stating you are out of space. Just wanted you to be aware that you can’t receive any more PMs until you delete some (or so the message says when I try to send one to you)
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

2. Member
    I've never been up there but looking on the map it looks like it runs along Pokagon State Park?? Are you able to put-in at the park? The map isn't showing anything there so I was curious. I see something way over by Jimmerson and someone in an earlier post mentioned Big Otter.
    Last edited by BackLash625; 09-02-2020 at 09:54 PM.

3. Member
    We are staying up in Snow Lake, so I launched in Big Otter. There is a DNR public launch and its free.
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

Try night fishing if you want to hook up with some bigger ones. The night tournaments always seem to weigh in some decent sacks.

Thanks, cleaned up some space.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by BackLash625 View Post
    I've never been up there but looking on the map it looks like it runs along Pokagon State Park?? Are you able to put-in at the park? The map isn't showing anything there so I was curious. I see something way over by Jimmerson and someone in an earlier post mentioned Big Otter.
    There is not a launch at the State Park. Big Otter and Jimmerson both have DNR public access launches. If you launch at Big Otter know that Big Otter is a 10mph lake and it is a decent idle to get to Snow Lake. With that said fishing on Big/Little Otter can be a bit more peaceful when the pleasure boat crowd gets going.

There is also a pay launch at "Four Corners" between Jimmerson and James Lakes.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angler103 View Post
    There is not a launch at the State Park. Big Otter and Jimmerson both have DNR public access launches. If you launch at Big Otter know that Big Otter is a 10mph lake and it is a decent idle to get to Snow Lake. With that said fishing on Big/Little Otter can be a bit more peaceful when the pleasure boat crowd gets going.

There is also a pay launch at "Four Corners" between Jimmerson and James Lakes.
    Appreciate the heads-up. How about parking? I know with some of our northern lakes you have to beat the crowd in order to find a parking spot.

Quote Originally Posted by BackLash625 View Post
    Appreciate the heads-up. How about parking? I know with some of our northern lakes you have to beat the crowd in order to find a parking spot.
    I always use the pay launch, was always cheap and easy to get to and plenty of parking. Have been on labor day weekend more than once without issue other than the crowd.
    "It's even, but it ain't settled. Let's settle it." Fast Eddie
    I still can't believe they actually won...Cubs Fans Everywhere

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12