Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Armed Protester....shoots own members!

A spokesperson for the group named NFAC says “we had a little accident, it happens”. I would not want to be the Police in Louisville right now. Just nuts!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisvill...shoots-himself

2. Member
    My lord those morons. They are lucky the police didnt see it as an attack and all hell broke lose. I personally think they should have had the national guard down there following them around just to make sure.

Glad I dont live in the city.

3. Banned
    How will they pee?

What is that group's trip? Did they group up to protest others who grouped up to protest?

4. Member
    Someone should explain the safety on the gun to the shooter.

5. Banned
    Sometimes problems just cure themselves...

6. Member
    Poor Jay, with his highly trained professionals (thats what he called them) Jay is going to have to get with uncle George and tell him he is going to need a real check book. Real Mercenaries wont work for minimum wage and a stole EBT Card. As soon as I saw the jammed 22 along with some scopes on backwards, I just new most missed gun safety 101, and there had to be a few winners with their finger in the hole. He was right. Someone was not f---ing around.

7. Banned
    Go big or go home...

Hope all have a speedy recovery and maybe some training on gun safety as well.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brushsjigs View Post
    Poor Jay, with his highly trained professionals (thats what he called them) Jay is going to have to get with uncle George and tell him he is going to need a real check book. Real Mercenaries wont work for minimum wage and a stole EBT Card. As soon as I saw the jammed 22 along with some scopes on backwards, I just new most missed gun safety 101, and there had to be a few winners with their finger in the hole. He was right. Someone was not f---ing around.
    That is Grand Master Jay.... Show some respect!!!!!!!!

9. Member
    I was listening on my phone to police scanner app to hear if anything was happening. One thing I did learn,for a certain group that dislikes cops they sure do call them an awful lot!

10. Member
    I have a friend that calls them the "Gravy Seals". That could have been "Meal Team Six".

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    That is Grand Master Jay.... Show some respect!!!!!!!!

Did you just say Master?? Hell that's worse than saying Redskin.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    I was listening on my phone to police scanner app to hear if anything was happening. One thing I did learn,for a certain group that dislikes cops they sure do call them an awful lot!

13. Member
    I didnt think police scanners worked any longer ? I thought they encrypted the signal or something. Ive thought about getting one just for giggles.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    I didnt think police scanners worked any longer ? I thought they encrypted the signal or something. Ive thought about getting one just for giggles.
    I just use a free app on my phone!

The one I use
    5F13F95B-7E77-4C17-BFFF-07027D720A4C.png

15. Member
    After the one idiot managed to shoot himself AND a fellow NFAC member, a group of fat militia members packed into black technical clothing and black masks attempted setting a perimeter to keep onlookers away. Several of them were sweeping people with their rifles.

Apparently now they’ve posted a threat that they’re coming back in 4 weeks, and to paraphrase they expect all of their demands met “or else”

At the rate they’re shooting themselves, they may not have enough guys to bring back in 4 weeks. They’re trying to appear threatening, but they remind me of the biker gang Philoe Beddoe and his orangutang Clyde used to beat up.

16. Member
    I just use a free app on my phone!

The one I use
    5F13F95B-7E77-4C17-BFFF-07027D720A4C.png
    Thats interesting ill have to get that.

Thanks

17. Member
    It's going to get really ugly when no charges are recommended for those officers. Hope it happens soon before schools start late next month.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHenry View Post
    It's going to get really ugly when no charges are recommended for those officers. Hope it happens soon before schools start late next month.
    If that happens they will burn the city to the ground. But I dont see charges not being filed against them. I think it will be a matter of what the charges are and severity that might determine what goes on.

Time will tell.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c rig View Post
    After the one idiot managed to shoot himself AND a fellow NFAC member, a group of fat militia members packed into black technical clothing and black masks attempted setting a perimeter to keep onlookers away. Several of them were sweeping people with their rifles.

Apparently now they’ve posted a threat that they’re coming back in 4 weeks, and to paraphrase they expect all of their demands met “or else”

At the rate they’re shooting themselves, they may not have enough guys to bring back in 4 weeks. They’re trying to appear threatening, but they remind me of the biker gang Philoe Beddoe and his orangutang Clyde used to beat up.
    Just quoted ol Jay on the news saying in
    4 weeks or they're coming back to burn
    it down.I would make a comment about
    them using fire and cautions but I'm
    setting here with a right arm wrapped
    and little skin left from being a
    dumbass with a hot car..so I have
    not much room to be a smart ass.

20. Banned
    It's not call of duty. You don't get a redo.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast