Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    People forget that GPS came along strong in 2003 and later. It was in use about mid 1990’s, though didn’t catch on till early 2000’s for most. In the early 1990’s aircraft used LORAN for navigation based on triangulation of tower signals.

Younger adults today don’t realize that in 1990 a cell phone was not an item for most. By mid 1990’s bag phones were common and the iPhone was just 13 years ago. Before that we had Nokia, Motorola, LG and more. Who remembers Nextel today... let alone satellite phones.

my how far we’ve come.

I have a 16 inch Senior GPS on the dash , shows me were I'm going and reminds why I'm on a boat .

3. #FRB
    I'm not gonna lie...really considering getting one of the UHD Garmin's in 9" to go up front for mapping and side imaging. Big reason is while the 6" is fine for 2d I'm having trouble reading it down there for mapping even when zoomed in. Might have to stimulate the economy by buying one if we get another stimulus check. The 7" at the console is fine because it's right there in front of my face and even a 9" would be pushing it in that area without getting really elaborate with the mount. Only makes sense to have the better tech up front.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    I have a 16 inch Senior GPS on the dash , shows me were I'm going and reminds why I'm on a boat .

Lol this made me chuckle

5. Member
    I don't have time for all the graphing. I have to fish! Seriously most of the places I fish it would senseless to spend that kind of money. Maybe a 360 someday. Shallow water cypress lakes around here.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12