electronic installation

looking for someone who can install a helix 10 g3n on my 16 ft reservoir rig. previous owner has pre-ran wires and access is extremely easy as the decks are simple to remove. can anyone recommend someone.

thanks

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhacker444 View Post
    looking for someone who can install a helix 10 g3n on my 16 ft reservoir rig. previous owner has pre-ran wires and access is extremely easy as the decks are simple to remove. can anyone recommend someone.

thanks
    It shouldn't be too bad of an install if you have fairly easy access. Which reservoirs are you fishing?
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Humminbird Helix 12 G4N MDI+/SI+
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jyu87 View Post
    It shouldn't be too bad of an install if you have fairly easy access. Which reservoirs are you fishing?
    this year just liberty and prettyboy, could not get a permit for loch as i purchased the boat mid-season. so far have been hitting pb

4. Member
    this year just liberty and prettyboy, could not get a permit for loch as i purchased the boat mid-season. so far have been hitting pb
    Got it - I fish the same and ran into the same issue as you this season since I just recently got everything converted. I think you will find it rewarding if you do end up doing the install yourself. Makes it easier to diagnose issues if anything goes awry.
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I would go to Matt but he is laid up and very backed up u unfortunately. He does great work

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jyu87 View Post
    Got it - I fish the same and ran into the same issue as you this season since I just recently got everything converted. I think you will find it rewarding if you do end up doing the install yourself. Makes it easier to diagnose issues if anything goes awry.
    hahaha Definitely think I’ll need help, hence why I do limited diy. Actually gonna get a buddy of mine who knows Matt well to help me. Now to decide now or console lol

8. Member
    hahaha Definitely think I’ll need help, hence why I do limited diy. Actually gonna get a buddy of mine who knows Matt well to help me. Now to decide now or console lol
    Do you fishing EBA, MRA, or MARA by any chance?
    2018 Tracker 190 TX
    Torqeedo 10.0
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80

9. Member
    sent pm