FXR Prices........

What are you all seeing for FXR 20 and FXR 21 Limited prices?

Curious if they are pretty much as advertised or if some are getting a bit better price.

2. Member
    Buddy of mine just bought FXR 21 loaded to the max. $74k. From what I hear as soon as they hit the lot they selling. Not sure if they negotiating or not. Supply and demand.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance B View Post
    Buddy of mine just bought FXR 21 loaded to the max. $74k. From what I hear as soon as they hit the lot they selling. Not sure if they negotiating or not. Supply and demand.

There is a 520L at a local Ranger dealer for $79k, so I am curious.

I actually grew up Ranger everything, but I am in love with that FXR. The lines are beautiful!

4. Member
    You will get a better price on a stock 2020, then you will on a 2021

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance B View Post
    out the door or before TTL?

6. Member
    Magnum not sure

7. Member
    I truthfully think the boat bubble has popped with this crazy buying spree, you should find a 2020 FXR21 LE with hydro plate for less than 70,000. I think next year is going to be a buyers market, a lot of dealers have quit a few boats on order thinking the buying spree is going to continue but I promise it is not and they will be holding a lot of inventory
    Last edited by gotmy5; 07-29-2020 at 04:46 AM.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmy5 View Post
    I truthfully think the boat bubble has popped with this crazy buying spree, you should find a 2020 FXR21 LE with hydro plate for less than 70,000. If you can’t PM me and I can tell you a dealer that has a new one for sale less than 70,000 and it’s not a demo. I think next year is going to be a buyers market, a lot of dealers have quit a few boats on order thinking the buying spree is going to continue but I promise it is not and they will be holding a lot of inventory
    I know my local dealer is selling boats that are already on order for “in stock” inventory....they barely have any boats in stock.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 312inchmagnum View Post
    I know my local dealer is selling boats that are already on order for “in stock” inventory....they barely have any boats in stock.

just revisit your post next year, the wave is coming