Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks Don, I’ll give it a shot. I do have a 5th auxilary battery (wiring diagram is in Post 16 above), but it’s not connected up to a switch.
    2020 Triton 216 Fishunter
    Mercury V8 300 Verado (2B646603)

2. Member
    I was finally able to get out to the boat today. I pulled the Clean Power Harness from under the dash and took a few runs. No issues except for the fact that my GPS speed was no longer showing on my SmartCraft gauges. It might be unrelated as this happened once before and it resolved after turning off and restarting the engine. However, this time that didn’t work.

I checked the SmartCraft Calibration setting screens and GPS was turned on. The NMEA connections between my Garmin MFD and the SmartCraft speedo gauge seemed tight. GPS speed was showing on the MFD. I’ll try updating the software on the MFD the next time I’m out unless anyone has experienced this before and has any other suggestions.
    2020 Triton 216 Fishunter
    Mercury V8 300 Verado (2B646603)

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Make sure you didn't lose the NMEA-0183 GROUND wire connection while removing the redundant and troublesome clean-power harness.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12