Thread: Jordan Lake

Jordan Lake

My Grandson will be visiting us next week and asked me to take him to Jordan one day to bass fish. He is 15 and we don't get to see him much. It is a two hour drive and I have only fished the lake in the spring. I would love to put him on some bass. Would anyone be willing to give me some advice on fishing Jordan in the summer. We will probably come fish Tuesday or Wednesday. I would like to see him catch some fish that Jordan is know for. Thanks in advance.

Bassman13

2. Banned
    We both got a birthday coming next month and we were born the same year!! Hopefully somebody will come on here and give you some help. I do not fish Jordan much and have not been there this year so i am no help. Good luck when you guys go.

Only help can offer is with water so warm low 90’s, the bite is tough, late eve or early morning is best , typical summer pattern , they seem change on what they want presentation wise. C rig , jig etc, try ledges near points , throw up on shallow side drag to the ledge drop !!����, Good Luck !

4. Member
    As bass2 said tough fishing. Fish early on drop offs 5-7 feet c-rig pull down drop offs to 14-20.

5. Member
    I tried shakey head last Sunday with zoom junebug trick but they wanted green pumpkin.