2019 Skeeter ZX225 Hydraulic Steering

New to Skeeter Boats, have a 2019 Skeeter ZX 225 with Seastar tilt helm, there is no place to check hydraulic steering fluid on the helm that I can see as previous boat had so where do you monitor fluid level? Thanks for any and all info.

2. Member
    As long as you don't have any leaks you don't need to monitor the level. If you have to replace the seals at some point, or have a leak at any other fittings, then the fill cap is probably under the windshield on driver side console. Remove the windshield and the cap should be coming through the console. Then you can add as needed while purging the air out of the system. You cannot see the level anywhere though as far as monitoring it. It is a closed system that shouldn't need maintenance unless you have a leak that allows fluid out and air in the system.

3. Member
    Thanks, that’s what I thought after looking around just wanted confirmation. I like to keep an eye on it you never know when there may be a leak you can’t see.

4. Member
    O if it leaks you will see it , a drop of oil here or there you will will notice it ,