Seacast deck replacement or Coosa

Anyone use the self leveling kit from Seacast? Any pro's/con's? Wood on the front deck is gone and what looks like Ranger encapsulated a 2x4 on the inside of the splashwell for the bilge compartment lid to attach to is completely hollow. I am assuming the front deck should be encapsulated so I can just remove the top skin, seal any errant screw holes and pour. Bottom skin should at some point attach to the top cap so shouldn't have to worry about it leaking out? Or Coosa, which would in essence be the same thing probably cheaper but would have to glass in. Prefer to not go back with wood. But then we have the void in the splashwell. I haven't probed to see how deep the cavity goes. And there isn't an easy way to get into it without major surgery. I figured I could drill a few holes on the top and use a liquid type product and go back and patch the holes. Why I was leaning Seacast. Now that I am thinking about it, could Ranger have used flotation foam here? Would flotation foam behind the fiberglass hold screws? Or do y'all have any other ideas?

2. Member
    I did a 1990 ranger front deck 4 mo ago with sea cast. Carefully cut the skin , clean old wood seal off holes mix pour put top back on. Call and talk to Sabine she knows her stuff she can help you with getting measurements to order correct amount.

3. Member
    How many gallons did it take to do that deck? Did you put the top back on while wet or glass it back on after it dried?