Thread: Golf Lesson

Golf Lesson

After not playing for 22 years I am headed off to David Toms golf academy in Shreveport La today for a GEARS session with Shaun Webb. Excited , but this could be ugly LOL.

2. Member
    I used to take lessons, helped my game alot, but golf game went south went i stopped taking them, for some reason i just couldn't get my brain to work properly when the instructor wasn't around

3. Member
    Dang, I hope you at least swung a club before you showed up!
    Tell us how it goes and good luck!
    Jog on over to Toledo Bend or Sam Rayburn while you are down that far.

4. Member
    I had to make a stop at a emergency care clinic on the way home after my lesson. Needed some anti depressants after seeing my swing on video. HaHa

Bearetta I have played 12 times in the last two months so I have swung the club a few times but to be fair to the conversation back when I did play years ago I held several course records and carded a 59 in my last competitive event in 1999. I quit playing after that tournament. Golf is kinda like riding a bike , when you have done it semi correctly its kinda second nature. I doubt at my age I can shoot course records again but I do want to be a scratch golfer in the next year or so. Ive got alot to clean up after seeing that mess on video yesterday.

5. Member
    59 WOW! I would quit too and try something harder!