Question Motor won’t turn over

I have a 2019 Mercury 150 pro xs on a 2019 Tracker
    Only 7 1/2 hrs on motor .It hasn’t been started in about 5 months . Tried to start it yesterday and it won’t even turn over. Battery is at full charge and kill switch is up ,
    Any ideas ?
    thanks , Steve

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (serial number) when posting. Thanks!

Has the battery been disconnected for any reason? ALL wires correctly and appropriately attached to the correct terminal of the battery? Control handle in the NEUTRAL position?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Throw the kill switch a couple times and replace it to run position, also, do you get a tone when turning the key on?
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

4. Member
    I tried the kill switch with no luck . I do have tone when I turn the key
    control handle is in neutral

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Need to get dealer to check it with a remote keyswitch harness (quickly determines if problem is in the boat or the engine).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Is in neutral?
    Luck favors the prepared ; Louis pasteur